Transfer photos from iPhone to Android using Google Drive:
- On your iPhone, download Google Drive from the Apple App Store.
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your Google account.
- Tap Add.
- Select Upload.
- Find and select the photos you want to transfer. ...
- Wait for the photos to upload.
- Now, let's move to your Android phone.
- How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Android?
- How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
- Can you AirDrop from an iPhone to an Android?
- How do I transfer photos from iCloud to Android?
- Why can't I send photos from iPhone to Android?
- What will I lose if I switch from iPhone to Android?
- Can iPhone connect to Android via Bluetooth?
- How do I Bluetooth files from iPhone to Android?
- Can I send photos by Bluetooth from my iPhone?
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to Android?
a) Inside Google Photos app on the iPhone, go to “Photos” tab. b) Find Live photos you want to transfer to Android. Tap and hold on one of the photos you would like to upload to enable selection mode, once in selection mode, select all live photos you want to transfer to Android.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
Can you AirDrop from an iPhone to an Android?
With AirDrop, we can send any file between Apple devices in seconds, whether it's an image, video, or document. ... It's not Apple's AirDrop, but it's basically the same and allows Super fast data transfers between Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad or Android computers.
How do I transfer photos from iCloud to Android?
Find “Users”, [Username], and then choose “Pictures”. Click on “iCloud Photos” to find your downloaded iCloud photos. Connect your Android to computer. Once it is detected by your computer, just transfer iCloud photos to Android by drag-and-drop.
Why can't I send photos from iPhone to Android?
To do that, head to Settings > General > Reset and tap on Reset Network Settings. Resetting the network settings should do the trick for you and you should be able to send photos from your iPhone to Android via iMessage.
What will I lose if I switch from iPhone to Android?
Apps. The bad news: Any apps you've installed on your iPhone won't automatically transfer over to Android, and any apps you've paid for on iOS will likely have to be purchased again. The good news: These days, most major productivity apps are readily available on both platforms.
Can iPhone connect to Android via Bluetooth?
3 Answers. This question has been asked many times on this site and the definitive answer is: NO, you can't connect an Android phone to an iPhone over Bluetooth, and YES Apple has restrictions that prevent this.
How do I Bluetooth files from iPhone to Android?
From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. Then select a device to share to. From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop.
Can I send photos by Bluetooth from my iPhone?
Just open the Photos app of your iPhone and select photos you want to transfer, then click “Send” option and select using “Bluetooth”. Wait for a while and the photos will be transferred to your computer and saved in the Picture folder.