Head to Settings > Personalization > Start. On the right, scroll all the way to the bottom and click the “Choose which folders appear on Start” link. Choose whatever folders you want to appear on the Start menu.
- How do I switch back to classic view in Windows 10?
- How do I go back to the old version of Windows?
- How do I recover my Start Menu in Windows 10?
- How do I remove the Start Menu in Windows 10?
- Does Windows 10 have a classic view?
- How do I remove the Start menu from my desktop?
- Why is the Windows 10 Start menu not working?
- Why does my Windows 10 Start button not work?
How do I switch back to classic view in Windows 10?
Click on the Start button and search for classic shell. Open the topmost result of your search. Select the Start menu view between Classic, Classic with two columns and Windows 7 style. Hit the OK button.
How do I go back to the old version of Windows?
Click the icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
It looks like a tiny rectangle that's next to your notification icon. Clicking the icon again will bring back the windows you had open. This is an easy way to rotate back and forth between your active windows and desktop.
How do I recover my Start Menu in Windows 10?
Click on the Windows icon in the lower left of the screen and look up at the TOP left of the screen. You will see 3 little bars... click on that and the startup buttons show up again.
How do I remove the Start Menu in Windows 10?
To disable the start menu in Windows turn move your cursor to the start bar at the bottom of the screen, right click and select properties. Once in the properties screen select the tab that says Start Menu. You will then see the tick box that will allow you to disable the Windows 10 Start Menu.
Does Windows 10 have a classic view?
Easily Access the Classic Personalization Window
By default, when you right-click on the Windows 10 desktop and select Personalize, you are taken to the new Personalization section in PC Settings. ... Double-click this icon to access the classic Personalization window in the Control Panel.
How do I remove the Start menu from my desktop?
In Start menu settings, locate the switch labeled “Use Start Full Screen.” If you'd like to use the Start menu full screen in desktop mode, set this switch to “On.” If you don't want Start to cover the entire screen when you open it in desktop mode, set this switch to “off.”
Why is the Windows 10 Start menu not working?
1. Check for Corrupt Files That Causes Your Frozen Windows 10 Start Menu. Many problems with Windows come down to corrupt files, and Start menu issues are no exception. To fix this, launch the Task Manager either by right-clicking on the taskbar and selecting Task Manager or hitting 'Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
Why does my Windows 10 Start button not work?
Fix a frozen Windows 10 Start Menu by looking for corrupt files. ... Next, open up the Task Manager again (CTRL+SHIFT+ESC), click File, Run New Task, “Create this task with Administrator Privileges”, type “powershell”, and hit ENTER. In PowerShell, type "sfc /scannow" and let it run.