on your Windows 10 computer.
- Click on the three dots at the top-right corner of your screen. ...
- Click "Settings," the third option from the bottom. ...
- At the top of that list, click "Privacy and security." ...
- Click "Site Settings," the second option from the bottom. ...
- How do I unblock scripts in Chrome?
On web browser menu click "Tools" icon and select "Internet Options". In the "Internet Options" window select the "Security" tab. ... When the "Security Settings - Internet Zone" dialog window opens, look for the "Scripting" section. In the "Active Scripting" item select "Enable".
How do I unblock scripts in Chrome?
Press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to open the Console, right here on this very page.